Tuesday, October 4, 2011

.. A Trying Notion ..

# My one of those composition that I admire 'The most'  #


Am tired .. am drained .. its enough I can't take more strain !!
I did what I could .. but, it wasn't enough for this racing world ..
A falling stage, a reckoned state ..
Just another thing adds to the backward steps .. : (
Chained by an invisible defeat .. won't that let me succeed ??


Oh, now look what people are saying .. making funn just another stabbing !!
They don't see their own self and start to comment on what others possess !!
Am sad am torn .. those morbid days are back on the shore ..
Caught by this facade .. its hard to find the way home .. 
But with l'il strength I know I can go on .. 

The day I succeed , this day would be a reminder ..
Of all the pains I took to reach this stage .. 
Its a hard route to get to final , 
but with regular practices I can fulfill my desires ..
I just want to get to that triumphed state ..
From where I can look upon those who made my funn .. 
To wave them a goodbye of my winning thats worth enough !! 




.. I'll keep on trying ..

God Bless ..


     

No comments:

Post a Comment