Wednesday, October 19, 2011

When Words Fail Music Speaks ~ ~



As the day goes by, some thing or the other happens that make me go down to some old memory lane ..
The whole day just passes by like that .. not enough time even for myself !! Well, still, some how I try to cease it from some where : )


Its true how some songs just exactly define how we feel .. at any moment of time .. in that way only these song define 'my' feelings .. coz  -  


                                                      When words fail Muzic speaks !



Fearless - Colbie Calilat
                                             




Long gone and Moved on - The Script




Away - Enrique



Goodbye - Secondhand 
                                           




I never told you - Colbie




Its not late when my mood swings .. [not much though]


   
   Calm under the waves -  Maria 
                                             



Breakthrough - Colbie


       
             Need You Now -  Lady Antebellum
                                               



Paperweight


                                     

Dream - Priscilla Ahn





Finally .. I always end up listening to 'this' song .. though its short but still it makes my feelings flip a lot, and in a way leaves my lashes wet and bring some flashback of old memories : | !!
And oddly but truly this one is special to me .

. Just No Words To Describe This Song .

. I Love It .

[In Every Way]



                                     





Simply undefined ~~

 God Bless .. 



No comments:

Post a Comment