Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just One Of Those Days.

Life is truly an unexpected journey. A battle ~
Often I wonder why I think over something that can't be possible !! Well, thats what life is all about .. thinking for the unexpected, and waiting for unwanted.
* Happy Diwali *
Yea, today is Diwali, one of that festival which I love [or loved]. Everything is so cheerful this time of the year. The weather itself seems to be singing a merry song. But it is just one of those days for me that is compelling me to think. Think over something that I don't want. Its always useless to think over things that makes us sad. But what about the *Sadistic Pleasure*  we get from it ? The pleasure we get thinking about the left overs ? Yes, it is good but, bad too. I wana be content and happy that's just what I want. It isn't a big thing forgiving others but what if we don't forget at the first place ? My problems and dilemma aren't that large, just what a normal teen faces, but still thinking over in-required do hurts sometimes. I preach others to forget when I myself can't !! Is is reallii ok ?  yea, it is one of those days when I wana be lost in those days and memories.  Not worrying about anything, anyone, don't talk to anyone .. just be with myself .. feel low , listen 'our songs' and just spit out those feelings which are creating a turmoil inside of me, Killing me.. but STILL for someone's sake we have to smile, forgetting the pain we go through .. It happens. And for that reason am Smiling. Hoping to be happy from outside so that it get through inside of me too. I don't know why such days come !!?
I hope this night passes by soon .. 


Just Hoping .
God Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment